Botanical Name:Hydrangea arborescens 'Annabelle'
- Form: Perennial
- Sun Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Height/Habit: 36 - 72 inches
- Spread: 4 - 6 feet
- Spacing: 4 - 6 feet
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Flowering Date: Mid-Late Summer (June to September)
- Planting Instructions: Dig a hole large enough to accommodate the roots. Spread roots around and fill in with dirt so that the crown is at soil level.
- Winter Care: Mulch to maintain soil moisture, plant in sheltered site.
- #1 CONTAINER SIZE
Smooth Hydrangea... Annabelle